Tuesday 17 November 2009

Mirrors and weddings and such

Our latest purchase from Ikea is a huge mirror - 94cm wide and 130cm tall.  It needs to be mounted, but it's currently leaning against the wall in our hall, waiting to be carried out in our next move, which will now probably take place in two weeks... At 99EUR, it's a great buy!


Levanger mirror - 99EUR Ikea

Also thought I would mention - my fiance and I are getting married next August, in Vanajanlinna, just outside of Hämeenlinna, the gorgeous city which for me is synonymous with summertime, as it's where I spent most of my holidays as a child.  Having gotten over the initial engagement ecstasy (and don't worry, I'm still definitely on a huge high), the practical wedding planning has got to start!  First on the list is the guestlist, which we'll need to start compiling like, last week.  What I have started doing though is looking at flowers and thinking themes and colours.  Right now, I'm liking the look of something like this








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails