Monday 16 November 2009

20ies party style...

I love fancy dress.  Somewhere, in the middle of still-unpacked moving boxes, is a big box of colourful fancy dress costumes.  Like many other girls, I have to admit I see fancy dress occasions as perfect excuses to dress in something racier than normal, get the legs and bosoms out, under the pre-text of fantasy.
In the midst of all our moving and changing jobs madness, I totally missed Halloween this year, but luckily there's a small 20ies to 50ies party coming up next weekend which will save me!  Because most of our stuff is still unpacked (and get this - my fiance's apartment we're currently living in has been sold, so I'm not unpacking anything else as we're moving again in under 3 weeks), I headed straight to asos.com to choose my party outfit.  Instead of going all out fantasy fancy dress like I used to, I'm trying to buy bits and pieces I'll wear again in the future.
The dress and hairpiece from asos will be paired with an original vintage wool cardigan with a mink collar, black velvet heels, and a faux fur jacket.
Let's just hope it all arrives on time!









This funky top also caught my attention and ended up in my shopping basket, for some non-20ies nights out...





All images asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails