Wednesday 25 November 2009

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans..."

This is one of my favourite quotes, from John Lennon's song Beautiful Boy.  I love this quote because I'm a dreamer, and can get really caught up in planning and dreaming away all my time, rather than actually getting out there and living.  Or more accurately, I go through stages, and right now I'm in the dreamer stage.  I need to be reminded that life's about living it every now and again.

One of my very favourite things to plan is trips abroad.  My wonderful fiance and I have booked a weekend in Tallinn in a few weeks time, staying at an absolutely gorgeous hotel.  Even more exciting is the fact that for the 30th birthday, which is sadly coming up in just three months, my fiance has promised to take me somewhere really special... To the land of plenty, the city which never sleeps, the ultimate destination for all things glitz, glamour, sleaze and tack, the only city whose sparkling mainstreet is visible from space.  It's Vegas, baby!  Planning this trip is definitely half the fun.

x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails