Monday 23 November 2009

Gorgeous sushi dinner @ Raku Ya!

To celebrate selling his apartment, my fiance took me out to eat at Raku Ya, the wonderful Japanese eatery in Helsinki's Eteläranta last Friday.  We ate and drank until I was ready to drop (quite literally) and my fiance was handed a hefty bill at the end of the night.  The food and drink was wonderful, especially highly recommended on the menu are the Sweet Shrimp Tail Nigiri, Yaki Niku, Ebi Furai, and for dessert, the Japanese Choco Mousse.  While it's usual to get good Japanese food, I do think it's unusual to get exceptional Japanese food, but Raku Ya was just that.  The service was friendly, atmosphere was lovely, and everything just tasted too good, for both our bellies and wallets. Oh lord, I want to go back for more!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails