Saturday 16 January 2010

I'm dreaming of azure blue skies and waters...

As our holiday nears and I've had plenty of free time, I've been surfing on a couple of fashion sites, on the lookout for the perfect holiday wardrobe.  My first stop?  Melissa Odabash.  Our Portobello Road home in London was just a stone's throw away from Melissa Odabash's flagship store on Westbourne Grove.  I never actually went in, but spent plenty of time peering in outside her shop window.  Former bikini model Melissa Odabash designs simple, sexy, high-quality swimwear.  I might have ordered the sky blue number pictured below...  I've never tried her bikinis before, so here's to hoping I'll be able to squeeze my butt into the size I ordered!  Only problem?  The price.

For cheaper holiday alternatives, my favourite option is my number one all-time-fave internet retailer asos.  I find their site incredibly easy to navigate, and it never takes me long to find some gorgeous bits and pieces.  I love how easy it is to get summer clothes online in the internet age!  I'm loving the more pastel-y tones of my asos choices.

So the question is... Splurge, or save?



(Splurge... at Melissa Odabash)





(Or save, at asos.com...)


What's your choice?

x

1 comment:

  1. Great read!!! I LOVEEE Melissa Odabash Swimwear! If you love the suits but are looking for something a bit cheaper, we have a bunch of different Melissa Odabash styles that are on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails