Monday 19 October 2009

Confidence is key

I have many goals in life, but I would say that my key ones are very simple; building more happiness and more confidence.  Well, I say simple, but actually both of those things take much time, effort, learning, and observing.  I really do think that ones leads to the other; if you are happy, you will be more confident, and vice versa.

One person whose poise and confidence (and beauty!) I really admire is Ivanka Trump.  Sure, she's been given every shot at making a success of her life, but I really feel she's used that to her advantage, and used her connections, experience and access wisely, choosing to learn from key people, and putting herself on the spot.  I find her attitude realistic, healthy, and inspirational, but also enviable.  She exudes confidence, but admits she still has lots to learn both in life and business.

I really want to get my hands on Ivanka's new book, The Trump Card, which promises to assert inspiration, success, confidence, and passion.  I hope to be able to get my hands on it asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails