Saturday 10 October 2009

Nothing like a Burberry down coat to keep me warm this winter...

This week has been a complete crazy emotional roller-coaster.  I've started my first Helsinki job, hated my first Helsinki job, resigned from my first Helsinki job, and signed a contract for my second Helsinki job.  What's in store next week?  Let's hope it's an exciting but drama-free week at the second Helsinki job.

With so much going on, I've hardly noticed the weather turning absolutely freezing, quite literally.  It's late at night, and I'm sure the temperature is well below zero.  Good thing I found my perfect winter coat last week!  It's nothing like the fur-collared dreamcoat I was looking for, but I fell in love the moment I tried it on.  The winters here are filled with dreary greys and blacks, and I want something happier this year.  And yes, I know it's impractical, but that's what dry-cleaners are there for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails