Wednesday 30 September 2009

My french cosmetics collection...

... continues its ever-expanding growth.  Two great websites which offer my favourite brands, and deliver to Finland include hqhair.com and leguidesante.co.uk.  This time I think I (re)discovered some keepers.

From Le Guide Sante, Bioderma's H20 waters cleanse your skin without water, perfect for the dry and cold weather we're having.  I've heard about them for years, and they are all the rave in La France.  I used Crealine H20 for a while when I lived in Paris, but left my bottle somewhere, and moved on to another product.  So now we're reunited once again, and I've also purchased a pal for the Crealine H20, Sebium H20, for oilier skin.  Would be rude not to, really.  Both products are super gentle and effective.

















From hqhair.com, I received two wonderful moisturisers, Caudalie's Vinosource Nourishing Cream, and Pulpe Vitaminee Energinzing Cream.  I'm using the former at night, and the latter during the day.  Both claim to use all natural ingredients, are non-comedogenic, and contain no mineral oils.  Lush!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails