Wednesday 30 September 2009

Just a couple of small things on my (autumn) wish-list...

So I've put autumn in brackets in the title because:

1. Some of the fashion I'm lusting after isn't autumny at all.

2. Autumn in Finland isn't exactly what I expected.  Yesterday's conversation with my more-Finnish-than-me boyfriend went something like this:

Me: So we didn't really get an autumn in Helsinki this year.  We've gone straight to winter!
Him: What do you mean?  This is the Finnish autumn.
Me: What do you mean, it's freezing!
Him: Yeah.
Me: Oh. *sticks out bottom lip*

Gorgeous block of colour to brighten up an otherwise black / grey autumn outfit, from asos:
























Gorgeous grey shoulder-padded top, Reiss at asos:
























Another gorgeous Reiss skirt at asos, to go with the grey knitted top I've already ordered:
























See by Chloe boots at asos:
























Reiss boots at asos:
























Cheap Monday trousers at asos:
























Leather jacket at asos:
























Bag from Prada's little sister Miu Miu, at Net-a-Porter:























Gucci cosmetics bag, to replace my ancient one which sheds glitter everywhere:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails